Baltimore is having it’s second official WordCamp on September 21, 2013 at the University of Baltimore’s Thumel Business Center. Some may remember this location as WordCamp Mid-Atlantic was held there a few years ago.
We need help to make this event a success! This includes:
That’s right, if you work with WordPress, we’d love to hear from you. Please submit a proposal to speak at our camp. Topics should include anything from:
- Beginner Topics
- Designing with WordPress
- Developing Plugins
- Developing Themes
- Working on Core/Trac/Bugs/etc
- Contributing/Giving Back to WordPress
- Working with Commercial Themes
- Writing / Marketing Sites
- Community Building/Management
- Working with mobile and touch devices
- Security, updates, maintenance, etc.
- Working as a WordPress professional
We also need volunteers to pull this off, from helping at registration, to ensuring our speakers have everything they need, to helping setup/take things down, audio/video, and more. Can you help?